Is download for postgres working properly?

От goffredo@almirena.com
Тема Is download for postgres working properly?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

When I try to download a copy of postgresql from this
site: http://www.au.postgresql.org/sitess.html I keep
getting this message:
(for ftp://planetmirror.com/pub/postgresql/v7.3/postgresql-7.3.tar.gz)

"The page cannot be displayed
 The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might
 experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
 browser settings."

and when I try the HTTP method for
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/postgresql/v7.3/postgresql-7.3.tar.gz

I keep getting:
(From PlanetMirror)
The file or directory you requested - /pub/postgresql/v7.3/postgresql-
7.3.tar.gz - could not be found.

Any ideas as to what it wrong? (BTW I seem to get these kinds of messages
from a number of Postgresql mirrors - it's the oddest thing. I don't get
these kinds of messages from other sites - like MySql for example.)

Regards
Goffredo