Re: Accessing BIT(n) type from Java

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Accessing BIT(n) type from Java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
There is a precedence for this in the postgis project. They extend the
jdbc types to include the PGGeometry type. Currently they are keeping
their own version of the driver in their project. What I would like to
see is a way to register types with the driver and then a subsequent
getObject would return the registered type

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>