Re: Printing bitmap objects in the debugger

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Printing bitmap objects in the debugger
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This seems like a very complicated mechanism of substituting for a
> very simple patch.

Well, if we're gonna do it, then let's just do it, but please let's
have a patch that doesn't look like somebody's temporary debugging kluge.

I'd suggest that this is parallel to nodeToString() and therefore
(a) should be placed beside it, (b) should be named like it,
bmsToString() perhaps, and (c) should look more like it internally.