Re: Help! Can't pg_dump anything: handler procedure for procedural language plpgsql not found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Help! Can't pg_dump anything: handler procedure for procedural language plpgsql not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Mark Mikulec" <mm98au@brocku.ca> writes:
> Tried pg_dump - still didn't work. So I took tom lane's suggestion, only I
> used the droplang command and after that, it succeeded! Ok, so try to
> restore, I dropped my test database, created it again, then called
> pg_restore on my tar, and I got:

> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  function
> plpgsql_call_handler already exists with same argument types

> Which doesn't makes to sense to me, because I dropped the language!

Sounds to me like you have a definition (possibly a broken one) in
the template1 database, where it will be copied by CREATE DATABASE.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Why table has drop, but the foreign key still there?
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Why table has drop, but the foreign key still there?