Re: problems when i try to connect to my Databasse

От Ray Hunter
Тема Re: problems when i try to connect to my Databasse
Дата
Список pgsql-php
You should create another user that has atleast read access to the
database...

The user "postgres" is kinda like the root user, so that user should not
be used.

Read here: http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?user-manag.html

Then u can use that user in your php scripts.

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 11:42, Jesus Rios wrote:

> Hi........
>
> Firts, sorry with my English. I am from Galician Country.
>
> My problem is :
>  i have only one user( in my postgresql)  known as posgres.
> # su postgres
> #passwd *****
>
> once , i am user postgres , i write : #psql mybd  and it does not ask me for
> the BD'pasword ( postgres is like a user root)
> The problem comes when i am  running a script php , where I try to connect to
> my BD-----> $db=pg_connect("user=$user dbname=$dbname "). This refuse the
> connection because  I dont have the password.!!!!!.
>
> How can i get it??????????????????????

>  NUNCA MAIS!!!! , GOVERNO DIMISSOM!!!!!        FORÇA GALIZA!!

Ray Hunter
email:    rhunter@venticon.com
www:    http://venticon.com