problem building src RPM

От Markus Jais
Тема problem building src RPM
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello

just downloaded the src RPM

I did
rpm -i postgresql-7.3-2PGDG.src.rpm
(from the download directory)
and then I changed to
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS

when I type
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS#  ls -l
total 20
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        19324 Dec  5 20:45 postgresql.spec

I can see that the postgresql.spec file is there

but when I type
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS#  rpm -ba postgresql.spec
postgresql.spec: No such file or directory

you see the error.
I also tried
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS#  rpm -ba ./postgresql.spec
./postgresql.spec: No such file or directory

but the file is there. I have never build postgresql form src RPM
before.

can anybody tell me what I have to do ??
thanks.

markus

Yahoo! pr�sentiert als offizieller Sponsor das Fu�ball-Highlight des
Jahres: - http://www.FIFAworldcup.com

Сообщение: Re: Measuring CPU time use? (Another stupid question)
Сообщение: Re: Measuring CPU time use? (Another stupid question)