Re: (forw) [bfl@florianbruckner.com: AW: Reversedb tool and

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: (forw) [bfl@florianbruckner.com: AW: Reversedb tool and
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Anders,

I applied the patch locally, and tried out the reversedb tool, it
consumes alot of processor, and I didn't wait for it to return. Does it
work?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <davec@fastcrypt.com>
Cramer Consulting

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: (forw) [bfl@florianbruckner.com: AW: Reversedb tool and
От: Andreas Joseph Krogh
Сообщение: Conversion between UNICODE and LATIN1 is not supported