Re: error when using move, any suggestions?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: error when using move, any suggestions?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Noel,

What do you get from the server when you try the same commands in psql?

I just tried it and it works fine?

test=# begin;
BEGIN
test=# declare test cursor for select id from address ;
DECLARE CURSOR
test=# move forward 99 in test;
MOVE 1
test=# fetch forward 2000 in test;