Re: Update on replication

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Update on replication
Дата
Re: Update on replication  (Greg Copeland <greg@CopelandConsulting.Net>)
SourceForge policy on http://sourceforge.net/tos/tos.php  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 21:33, Greg Copeland wrote:
> I do agree, GBorg needs MUCH higher visibility!

I'm just curious: why do we need GBorg at all? Does it offer anything
that SourceForge, or a similar service does not offer?

Especially given that (a) most other OSS projects don't have a site for
"related projects" (unless you count something like CPAN, which is
totally different) (b) GBorg is completely unknown to anyone outside the
PostgreSQL community and even to many people within it...

Cheers,

Neil