JDBC - Open Office

От Scott Taylor
Тема JDBC - Open Office
Список pgsql-jdbc
I am trying to connect to PostgreSQL 7.2 in Open Office on Red Hat 8. I
have downloaded the driver pg73jdbc3.jar into my JAVA_HOME/lib/ext.

In OO I have completed the "new datasources" with the following
parameters:

URL         - jdbc:postgresql:accs
Driver Class     - org.postgresql.Driver
Username     - XXXXXX
Character Set     - system

All the docs say you can download a pre-compiled driver or compile your
own source. Most of the docs seem to assume you have taken the source
option.

OO cannot seem to connect, and asks to check username/password. It also
says that no java is installed. Java -version confirms it is installed.
Is their a special configuration for java with OO? Can anyone see a
problem?

Regards

Scott