Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 23 July 2021 18:04:50 EEST, Pawel Kudzia <kudzia@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 3:46 PM Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>> Ok, so the index is missing entries for the correct key. Looks like the
>> index entries were inserted into the wrong subtree, under wrong key. But
>> *how* did that happen? I'm out of ideas, I'm afraid :-(.

Can you tell more about the workload? What INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE commands do you run? How many concurrent clients? Do
yourun vacuum manually or how often does autovacuum kick in? How long did it take for the problem to appear? What
queriesdid you run to find the corruption, and how often?

I know it's a big ask, but would it be possible to simplify the test case further, to make it reproduce faster? Ideally
asa self-contained test script with any sensitive data removed.

- Heikki

Сообщение: Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Сообщение: Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data