Re: PostgreSQL idocs

От Bret Hughes
Тема Re: PostgreSQL idocs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry to Scott for the reply to his mail only. I wish evolution would
reply to the list automatically instead  of the original sender.  Is
there a historical reason these lists do not use a

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 10:15, scott.marlowe wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Francois Suter wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I don't know who is responsible for the PostgreSQL's interactive
> > documentation so I'm writing to the general ML.

While we are on the subject of docs, I will show my ignorance and ask
how do I convert the sgml doc provided in the redhat rpms to html for
local reading?  then I could search my own doc tree.

I don't know (*&%# about sgml.  I tried sqml2html but it barfed telling
me that it only understood linuxdoc format. I have to admit I only spent
about 30 minutes looking for the solution.

Bret