JDBC

От Scott Taylor
Тема JDBC
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to use JDBC through Open Office to connect to PostgreSQL on
RH8.

The documentation seems to assume that you need to compile and install
the drivers.

Does a full install of RH8 (which comes with a full PostgreSQL server)
not have all this in place? I can't seem to find any of the files
mentioned like

jdbc7.2.1
postgresql.jar

Are there easier step by step instructions to simply create a data
source?

Thanks

Scott
--
Scott Taylor
Managing Director

Phone: +44 7767 257 371
Email: scott.taylor@4i-dotcom.com
Web: http://www.4i-dotcom.com

This transmission is confidential and intended for the named recipient
only. Should you not be the person or entity named, please be advised
that you have received this in error, and that you should delete this
immediately.

"™µú¡Ûû†ÚV´}_aGG)O¤ÇÞä‡ïŠeØWŒ`î”ÀO‘Ãü–ÀJèŠeB–ò˵ýõ[\%ðˆ;.Aó¶¡UGÒ~å?~‡¹PÉFÃL¬7¾tI