Re: How to compile postgres source code in VC++

От Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
Тема Re: How to compile postgres source code in VC++
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 17:59, scott.marlowe wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Prasanna Phadke wrote:

> > Catch all the cricket action. Download Yahoo! Score tracker
> Step 1:  Get VC++ to run under unix...

Virtual Cricket++? I don't exactly see how this applies here.

(sorry)

-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature:  http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTE: keyserver bugs! get my key here: https://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces