Re: Resultmap for FreeBSD 4.7

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Resultmap for FreeBSD 4.7
Дата
Re: Resultmap for FreeBSD 4.7  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-patches
> Rod,
>    Do you have any CPU optimization flags set in /etc/make.conf?
>
> What processor are you running on?
>
> (my answers are:
> no
> P-IIIm).

This was a Celeron based laptop (Thinkpad X20).  4.7 release upgraded
from 2.2.2 -- so I imagine a little bit of cruft has been left around.

For the curious, I have done several disk-copies for laptop upgrades.

No special compile settings. (./configure; make install)

Ok..  Got a few more 4.7 boxes laying around:

Compaq Quad Xeon (700Mhz) [fresh install two weeks ago] - positive-zeros

Low end Compaq (900Mhz PIII) [upgraded from 4.3] - positive-zeros

FreeBSD 4.6 on Dual 400Mhz celerons [upgraded from 4.0]- negative-zeros
-- no-diffs --

Looks like 4.7 reverses a patch that went into 4.6.  Is it possible you
were testing 4.7-STABLE rather than RELEASES?  It may have gone back in
by that point.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Resultmap for FreeBSD 4.7
Сообщение: Re: Resultmap for FreeBSD 4.7