Re: how do i find out when a record was created/modified?

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: how do i find out when a record was created/modified?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 11:27, David Goodenough wrote:
> On Friday 22 November 2002 10:12, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> > There is a contrib module, spi/moddatetime, that will do both.
>
> I just went to the web site, and from there to the FTP master and looked
> in the contrib directory, and its empty.  Presuming I looked in the wrong
> place could you give us a URL please?

It's part of the standard issue in postgresql-7.2.3.tar.gz.  I didn't
mean a web page.

If you build from source, look in postgresql-7.2.3/contrib.

If you have a distribution package, look for the contrib package.

--
Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>
LFIX Limited