Re: changing numeric into int

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: changing numeric into int
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
There is no way to do this short of maybe hacking at the system tables,
and even then thats likely to cause problems. If you cant recreate the
table, your best bet is to create two new columns and copy the data in,
delete the data from the old columns, rename the columns accordingly,
and perhaps add a rule to always set the old columns to NULL.

Robert Treat

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 02:41, Huub wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change 2 columns in the same table from numeric into int. Can
> I do this without deleting the old table and creating a new one? Data
> stays the same..
>
> Thanks
>
> Huub

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Time difference without intervals
Сообщение: Re: Time difference without intervals