my.cnf to postgresql.conf Conversion

От Kevin Old
Тема my.cnf to postgresql.conf Conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello everyone,

I have a question about setting the variables in the postgresql.conf
file.  I have the following settings in my my.cnf file for MySQL....and
need to know which variables in the postgresql.conf file would
correspond to the ones below, so that I may tune my system correctly.

set-variable    = key_buffer=384M
set-variable    = max_allowed_packet=1M
set-variable    = table_cache=64
set-variable    = thread_stack=64K
set-variable    = sort_buffer=2M
set-variable    = record_buffer=2M
set-variable    = thread_cache=8
# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency
set-variable    = thread_concurrency=8
set-variable    = myisam_sort_buffer_size=64M

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!

Kevin
--
Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com>