Re: Errors compiling jdbc

От Dave Bartmess
Тема Re: Errors compiling jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
<EGG ON FACE>

Sorry, I had an OLD pgjdbc2.jar sitting in the jre/lib/ext directory. I
thought I had gotten rid of all that!

It's building fine now... Thanks!

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 11:02, Barry Lind wrote:
> Dave,
>
> In looking at the error log below it is complaining about classes that
> no longer exist in the current sources.  So either you have an old jdbc
> library, old .class files or old source files sitting somewhere in your
> classpath.
>
> thanks,
> --Barry
>

> Dave Bartmess wrote:
> > I'm running the make from the root postgresql directory, and have
> > checked out the latest from CVS. I can't seem to get it to compile,
> > though. My classpath is set to:
> >
> > CLASSPATH=.:/jdk/jre/lib/rt.jar:/jdk/lib/dt.jar:/jdk/jre/lib:/jdk/jre/lib/ext:/usr/share/java:/jdk/lib/tools.jar
> >
> > Could someone point out where I'm going wrong??? This should be an easy
> > compile...
> >
> > Thanks!

> > make[3]: Entering directory
> > `/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc'
> > /usr/bin/ant -buildfile ./build.xml all \
> >   -Dmajor=7 -Dminor=3 -Dfullversion=7.3b3 -Ddef_pgport=5432
> > -Denable_debug=yes
> >

> > Buildfile: ./build.xml
> >
> > all:
> >
> > prepare:
> >
> > check_versions:
> >
> > driver:
> >      [copy] Copying 1 file to
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql
> >      [echo] Configured build for the JDBC3 edition driver
> >
> > compile:
> >     [javac] Compiling 26 source files to
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/build
> >     [javac]
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:240:
cannotresolve symbol
> >     [javac] symbol  : constructor Array
> > (org.postgresql.PGConnection,int,org.postgresql.Field,java.sql.ResultSet)
> >     [javac] location: class org.postgresql.jdbc2.Array
> >     [javac]         return (java.sql.Array) new org.postgresql.jdbc2.Array(
> > connection, i, fields[i - 1], (java.sql.ResultSet) this );
> >     [javac]                                         ^
> >     [javac]
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:420:
incompatibletypes
> >     [javac] found   : java.sql.Statement
> >     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement
> >     [javac]         return statement;
> >     [javac]                        ^
> >     [javac]
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:560:
incompatibletypes
> >     [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac]             deleteStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
> > connection).prepareStatement(deleteSQL.toString());
> >
> > [javac]                                                                                              ^
> >     [javac]
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:619:
incompatibletypes
> >     [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac]             insertStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
> > connection).prepareStatement(insertSQL.toString());
> >
> > [javac]                                                                                              ^
> >     [javac]
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:639:
inconvertibletypes
> >     [javac] found   : org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement
> >     [javac]                 long insertedOID = ((AbstractJdbc2Statement)
> > insertStatement).getLastOID();
> >
> > [javac]                                                                              ^
> >     [javac]
> > /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:955:
incompatibletypes
> >     [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
> >     [javac]             selectStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
> > connection).prepareStatement(selectSQL.toString());
> >
> > [javac]                                                                                              ^

David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager
eDingo Enterprises
http://edingo.net

But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.