Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Release Scheduales: 7.2.4 & 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I've been following this discussion, but I still haven't seen a definitive
> list of patches included in 7.2.4.  Where can I find one?

It ain't definitive till the tarball's wrapped, but at the moment
there's
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-01/msg00982.php

(BTW, you could reproduce that list for yourself pretty easily.
I use cvs2cl.pl, which I don't recall where I got it from, but
certainly a bit of googling will find it for you.)