Re: 7.3 top-of-tree compilation error on OSX

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: 7.3 top-of-tree compilation error on OSX
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Drew,

Any luck getting it to compile?

Here's a couple of things:

1) The precompiled jar will work just fine, even on a mac
2) If you are re-compiling, ie this isn't the first time, try make clean
in the jdbc directory
3) Try getting the latest sources off of cvs

Dave