Re: sloooow query

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: sloooow query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 16:15, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi Marie,
>
> Not sure the wal_files = 0 bit is good either.  Haven't seen that set to
> 0 before.

This is the default value, and I don't recall anything in the docs that
would suggest to change it. Also IIRC the back end will auto adjust the
# of wal_files as needed in newer versions.  Unless your seeing messages
like "DEBUG: XLogWrite: new log file created - consider increasing
WAL_FILES" I think you can leave this alone. Can you point me to
something that says different?

Robert Treat