Re: showing table and columns

От Daniel Serodio
Тема Re: showing table and columns
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sure, that's answered in the PostgreSQL FAQ:

<quote>

4.3) How do I get a list of tables or other things I can see in psql?

You can read the source code for psql in file
pgsql/src/bin/psql/describe.c. It contains SQL commands that generate
the output for psql's backslash commands. You can also start psql with
the -E option so it will print out the queries it uses to execute the
commands you give.

</quote>

--
[]'s