Re: multiple users accessing database

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: multiple users accessing database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This is limited only by your resources on the machine. There are really
no logical limitations.

You can have as many connections as the machine can handle, I typically
use around 20-25 using a connection pool.

Dave
On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 22:40, J S wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I am currently doing a research for an enterprise on the issue jdbc-postgresql and would like to post this
question:How many user can access to the very same database in an enterprise via JDBC connection simultaneously?