Re: Help!

От Thomas O'Dowd
Тема Re: Help!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are you using the Java driver to read the timestamp? If so there should
be no change required if you are using ResultSet.getTimestamp() method.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs

От: "Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 7.3: help on new CREATE TYPE