Re: [BUGS] Postgres storing time in strange manner

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: [BUGS] Postgres storing time in strange manner
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 09:51, Rod Taylor wrote:

> > True but irrelevant -- PG does not do accounting for leap seconds.
>
> For some reason I thought it did accommodate it when I was still using
> 7.1.
>
> Ahh well, if the bug is fixed, then it's all good.

In a subsequent post, Tom Lane said that 7.2.2 fixed the problem,
but a reply post from the original poster says that he is, in fact,
using 7.2.2...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |