Re: Re: 42804: structure of query does not match error where using RETURN QUERY

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: 42804: structure of query does not match error where using RETURN QUERY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michal Szymanski <mich20061@gmail.com> writes:
>> Exactly what modifications did you make?

> We have added few new columns and we delete one column.

[ experiments... ]  Hmm, looks like RETURN QUERY isn't too bright about
dropped columns in the function result type.  I'm not too sure about how
hard this is to fix, but in the meantime you will need to dump and
recreate/reload that particular table in order to get it to work.