Re: Ok, I broke down...

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Ok, I broke down...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Feel free to add to it.  It's creation was primarily to get Autodoc to
work with my old 7.2 structures.

- Needs to handle mixed case / quoted element names (UNIQUE keys
especially).
- Deferred foreign key constraints.

I use neither, so I'm not overly worried about either unless I get a
bunch of requests.