pg_statistic cannot open pg_statistic: No such file or directory

От fpussault@caramail.com
Тема pg_statistic cannot open pg_statistic: No such file or directory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pg_statistic cannot open pg_statistic: No such file or
directory

Condition founding this error :
working well on psql console mode, done a \q to quit
the database, & tryied to open another one :

@linux:~> psql medias
NOTICE: RelationBuildDesc: can't open pg_statistic: No
such file or directory
ERROR: cannot open pg_statistic: No such file or
directory
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
 \h for help with SQL commands
 \? for help on internal slash commands
 \q to quit

medias=3D>

So i tought i could restore my databases with backup
but my pg_restore reported this error :
kneko@linux:/media/cdrecorder/dbkp> pg_restore -F t -R
-v medias /media/cdrecorder/media.sql.tar
pg_restore: [tar archiver] could not open TOC file for
input: No such file or directory

I cannot understand what append...& i cannot either
create any new database or work at all.

createdb works but then :
kneko@linux:~> createdb for_test
CREATE DATABASE
kneko@linux:~> psql for_test
NOTICE: RelationBuildDesc: can't open pg_statistic: No
such file or directory
ERROR: cannot open pg_statistic: No such file or
directory
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
 \h for help with SQL commands
 \? for help on internal slash commands
 \q to quit

for_test=3D>

as you see it is the same kind of error.

I don't undesrtand how it can append, i was working &
then sudenly this error occured.
Now i cannot do anything...more

Please help, i don't find any useful information in
documentation.
Bo=EEte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com