Re: Fwd: Re: Compile fails on AIX 6.1

От Lars Ewald (web.de)
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: Compile fails on AIX 6.1
Дата
Re: Fwd: Re: Compile fails on AIX 6.1  (Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom

> We don't really consider a platform
> supported unless it's got working spinlocks.

I am a little bit confused about that.

On the page "supported platforms" there is written that PowerPC or PowerPC 64 is
a supported
platform, so that I can compile postgres WITH spinlocks.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/supported-platforms.html

Or is there a problem on the specific machine? Or is there something disabled
in the kernel?

Best regards
Lars