Re: Open 7.3 items

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Open 7.3 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It should also be noted that it's easy to get the DBAs to change their
username in the future when / if the @ hack goes away BUT it will be
difficult to change the usernames of the hundreds to thousands of
customer accounts.

For an upgrade, we'd end up making a script in the upgrade to keep them
the same (with the @) then have a control panel code in place to suggest
to the user that they may stop using the @ if they wish <click here>
type of thing.