Re: REL_12_STABLE branch created

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: REL_12_STABLE branch created
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 7/1/19 1:03 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I'm not too clear on what needs to happen on the website when
> we fork off a release branch, but I imagine at least the docs
> area needs some updating.  Someone please?

I think pgweb is in the clear.

The docs updated occurs when we push out the first beta. As far as the
website is concerned, "devel" == "HEAD" from whenever the docs are
built. The others docs are only ever updated on release day, and as
mentioned, 12 is already handled.

I did a quick check on website content and we don't make any mention
about branching, let alone specific branch names.

Unless I'm missing something, I believe we're all set.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: