Re: Open 7.3 items

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Open 7.3 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 20:03, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Sure. If I can get one more 'yes' I will submit a new patch with the
> change.  It does prevent the namespace collision without mucking up
> pg_shadow.  We only need to tell people that global users need to supply
> their username to the client as user@.  Is that cleaner?

I will vote yes for this change.  I think the flexibility this new
system offers will make it much easier for people to offer PostgreSQL
hosting facilities, of which I would like to see many more.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
========================================   "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I      do, that the
Fathermay be glorified in the Son."                                              John 14:13