Re: Open 7.3 items

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Open 7.3 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> But how many people would even use it?  I can't see adding the bloat
> unnecessarily and risking it accidently being turned on.  Am I wrong
> and really alot of people actually want/need this?

At an absolute minimum there are two.  Myself and Marc.

That said, this is a semi-required step to offerring Postgresql as a
service to clients.  The refined permissions where a much more important
step.

So, take the number of people actively watching -hackers and use that as
a percentage.

Сообщение: Re: Standard replication interface?
Сообщение: Re: Standard replication interface?