Re: Problems viewing a table called "user" in

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Problems viewing a table called "user" in
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
This would cost an extra query for every query, but you could let the DB
manage it with:

select quote_ident('user');

Just pile on all of the identifiers into a list and use the results for
the real query.  This way it'll work across all versions of Postgresql
as well as future ones without any changes required to the 'keylist'.

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 07:57, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
manypeople objected to. 1.3.60 only quotes identifiers with characters that aren't [0-9] [a-z] or _. I will need to
lookat checking a list of reserved words as well. In the meantime, you could manually type:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Problems viewing a table called "user" inpgAdmin 1.3.6
От: "Armbrust, Daniel C."
Сообщение: download broken