Re: Add PortalDrop in exec_execute_message

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add PortalDrop in exec_execute_message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2021-Jun-07, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> The attached patch does it.  Any opinions?

> Eh, really attached.

No particular objection.  I'm not sure this will behave quite the
same as simple-Query in error cases, but probably it's close enough.

I'm still wondering though why Yura is observing resources remaining
held by an executed-to-completion Portal.  I think investigating that
might be more useful than tinkering with pipeline mode.