Re: Open 7.3 items

От Karl DeBisschop
Тема Re: Open 7.3 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 21:28, Lamar Owen wrote:

> I'm going to now go to the lagging plane -- building newer PostgreSQL for
> older Red Hat (and maybe others, if I can get enough hard drives available).
> The source RPM will still be useful to the newer distribution's maintainers
> -- but the requests I see more of on the lists is newer PostgreSQL on older
> linux.  So I'm going to try to rise to that occassion, and take this
> opportunity to apologize for not seeing it sooner.
>
> I welcome comments on this change of focus.

Even though we run redhat on our systems, as close to stock as we can, I
have found that your RPMs build more reliably than Trond's.

My bad for being unable to diagnose the build problems with the RedHat
SRPM, my double-bad for letting that failure prevent my reporting the
issu to him.

But I for one will miss your lead on the bleeding edge of RPM
development.

--
Karl DeBisschop

Сообщение: Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more
Сообщение: Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more