Re: "history" key in pgsql

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: "history" key in pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 09:15, Alex Cheung Tin Ka wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I have some difficulties on typing the querys in the pgsql console
environment. once I type something wrong I should delete the whole line
and type in again.  I would like to know is there any tools that could
make it more like the "bash" shell environment.  Using the arrow key
there in the pgsql.

The feature you want is there already, provided that the readline
library is available when PostgreSQL is compiled.  Install the readline
development files and rebuild PostgreSQL.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Ye lust, and have not; ye kill, and desire to have,
      and cannot obtain; ye fight and war, yet ye have not,
      because ye ask not."            James 4:2