Re: MySQL or Postgres ?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: MySQL or Postgres ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Even from the MySQL perspective Postgres stands up pretty darn well. In
fact I think it equals and/or beats MySQL on most of the points on that
list, with perhaps the only thing thing it loses out on is ODBC support
and maybe the number of internal functions. (Of course, since Postgres
has a vastly superior support of procedural languages, that really
wouldn't be the case, but this particular data doesn't present that).
Actually it's even more impressive since this compares MySQL to Pg
7.1.1.

Robert Treat