Re: Looking for free organizer aplication

От Dan Wilson
Тема Re: Looking for free organizer aplication
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Checkout Horde [http://www.horde.org].  I has a calendar, todo, memo and other
modules which might be of use.  It also can use any PEAR compliant DB and can
use LDAP as it's authentication or preference driver.

-Dan

Quoting Patricia Yábar <pyabar@unica.edu>:

> Hello, I'm looking for organizer aplications free,  that made in php, bd
>
> postgres, and can be working with Ldap. I don't interesting in
> administration of users, I can add  this aplication in our intranet,  so
>
> it have to be simple and only have the option to select users for know
> when their are free for  proposed a meeting. I found one 'Webcalendar' ,
>
> but  please if you know any other, please tell me something.
>
> pyabar.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: