Re: FW: very slow updates

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: FW: very slow updates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are you running vacuum after each batch of updates? You should run a
vacuum full to start and then (in order to keep the table size from
growing out of control) you should tack on a "vacuum analyze my_table"
at the end of each series of updates. (I would do this on top of making
it all one query as someone else posted)

Robert Treat