advanced book ?

От Markus Jais
Тема advanced book ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello
I have the Wrox book and now I want a somewhat more
andvanced book

I saw "postgresql developers handbook" and "postpresql
and php advanced web programming" (or similar)

both by samspublishing and by the same authors.
the reviews at amazon are good

my question is:
is it a good idea to buy both books or is there
a lot of overlapping ???
unfortunately my local bookstore hase none of these
books so I can not check this

I am interessted in PL/PGSQL, PHP, Python and
administratin, writing functions with Perl and python and performance
tuning. A chapter on Ruby and Postgresql would
be great, but as far as I have seen in the TOC Ruby
is not mentioned

thanks in advance for a short answer.

markus

M�chten Sie mit einem Gru� antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de