Re: question on backends

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: question on backends
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 20:50, Luis Alberto Amigo Navarro wrote:
> libpq
> PQsetdb(........

It should not happen.

I've run several websites using both php and python (which use libpq to
connect to backend), and they have been up for months connected to the
_same_ backend, doing inserts, updates, deletes and selects.

I guess there is some error in you code that manifests itself as dying
backends.

You can test this by trying to do several inserts in one transaction.
and see if the data is still there after the backend closes after the
first insert.

Hannu