Re: JDBC does not compile

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC does not compile
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Make sure you have a clean copy of the source, Barry has done an
extensive re-organization to remove the duplicate code between jdbc1,
and jdbc2, to prepare for jdbc3.

It compiles clean on my machine using jdk1.3.1

Dave
On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 22:12, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> It seems JDBC in current does not compile with jdk1.3.0. Is this a
> intended change or am I missing something?
>
>:
>:
>     [javac] /usr/local/src/pgsql/current/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/Jdbc2ResultSet.java:13:
getStatement()in org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet cannot implement getStatement() in java.sql.ResultSet;
attemptingto use incompatible return type

От: "Luis Alberto Amigo Navarro"
Сообщение: question on backends
От: "Luis Alberto Amigo Navarro"
Сообщение: Re: Question about LWLockAcquire's use of semaphores instead of spinlocks