Re: psql ... does not like my user ... help please ;-)

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: psql ... does not like my user ... help please ;-)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'd start by logging in as postgres and do "select * from pg_shadow"
This should show you if "jim" has been created as you believe and also
show you if a password has been set. Next I'd do a \l to get a list of
the databases on your system and their owners. I'm thinking jim may not
be authorized to connect to phoneBookDB. HTH

Robert Treat