Re: No command history in psql

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: No command history in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
ldd /path/to/psql should tell you if its finding the readline libraries.
you might also want to do
ldconfig -v | grep 'history'
 and
ldconfig -v | grep 'readline'

to see what libraries you have. you can then verify that the libs you
have are actually where your telling pg they are supposed to be.

Robert Treat