Re: Stats Collector

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Stats Collector
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't think there is any way to do it without restarting the server
and using STATS_RESET_ON_SERVER_START from the postgresql.conf

you might be able to do it by killing the stats collector process on
your machine, but i cant recall if postmaster will automagically fire up
a new collector or if you have to do something more involved. It might
be worth trying on a development machine.

Robert Treat