Re: RAD web development with PostgreSQL?

От tony
Тема Re: RAD web development with PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 20:10, Tim wrote:
> Can anybody recommend a tool or a set of tools to do Rapid Application
> Development (web-baesd) using Linux/PostgreSQL?  I have been a C
> programmer but am reasonable with Perl and picking up some PHP but
> frankly I am tired of having to code every little thing manually.
> I would like to be able to focus on UI/Logic design and less time on
> widget placement and HTML formatting.

Read my sig...

Seriously if you want free then there is jsp and Forte/Netbeans.

If you don't mind running windows in VMware then there is Dreamweaver
MX. The day they port that to Linux I'll be buying the champagne...

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S