Re: Logging SQL queries?

От Tom Jenkins
Тема Re: Logging SQL queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 08:07, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> Actually, this brings up a point. I was tracking down why the performance on
> one of our servers running 7.2 was dismal. I eventually tracked to the
> syslog() generated by postgres.

I've just set up a new 7.2.1 installation (compiled from source) and
noticed that i'm getting debug messages to syslog.  i have debug level
set to 0 and the syslog entries are still commented out in
postgresql.conf

I don't know why this is happening.  Any advice on how to shut off the
debugging?

Thanks

--

Tom Jenkins