Re: Issues Outstanding for Point In Time Recovery (PITR)

От J. R. Nield
Тема Re: Issues Outstanding for Point In Time Recovery (PITR)
Список pgsql-hackers
Richard:

I can't quite follow this; maybe you sent a draft by accident. If you
want to post a patch against 7.2.1, or even better against HEAD in CVS,
that would be great. Or if you'd rather point me to your source online,
that would be good too.

I just want to clarify though: is this work released to the PostgreSQL
Development group by Progress and Multera, or do they still claim
copyright interest in it?

Regards,J.R. Nield

--
J. R. Nield